- Online Store
- About Us
- Ayurvedic Treatment
Stress - The Silent Killer of Your Health
An Ayurvedic And Yogic Perspective
Stress affects every one of us throughout life, in the home and at work. In this seminar Raman Das Mahatyagi, one of Australia's most experienced Ayurvedic practitioners, aims to give people of all ages the tools to recognise the symptoms and to break the vicious stress response cycle, thereby preventing the onset of debilitating, even deadly disease.
Ayurvedic and Yogic techniques will be described, that are effective in calming and focusing the mind, and in releasing tensions and blockages. There will also be discussion of ways to ensure that the body is receiving the right kind of nutritional and digestive support, through diet and herbs that nourish. The benefits that can be enjoyed as a result of greater self awareness reach into every area of good health, both in mind and body.
The Presentation will cover the following topics:
- What stress is and how it is created
- How stress accumulates in different parts of the body
- How to locate your own stress point
- How to neutralise stress and shield yourself from it
- The Ayurvedic and Yogic perspectives of stress
- Recognising the serious health effects of chronic and Karmic stress
- Ayurvedic and Yogic first aid
Webinar Monday 24th June 7.30pm. Further details to be available shortly.